Want to write for us?
Watch & Bullion4 April 2020 | 2 min read
Watch & Bullion are currently accepting guest posts
We’re always on the lookout for unique & interesting content on all things watches, horology, and luxury lifestyle. We’ve been building our audience of 20,000+ unique visitors per month organically over the past decade. No tricks, no ‘growth hacks’. Real watch lovers from across the globe, here for real content.
Become a contributor
If you’re a brand, blogger, creator, or just a watch enthusiast and you would like to submit content to Watch & Bullion, here’s some points on what we’re looking for:
- Your content should be unique. We’re not looking for reposts from your own blog or other sites.
- We’re looking for a minimum of 500 words. Not too long, either. The sweet spot is usually in the 800-1500 range.
- Avoid being blatantly sales-driven. It’s okay to link back to your own content on another website, but remember that providing interesting & unique content for our audience is the priority.
- Provide images. A featured image in 1040×604 dimensions, and at least 1-2 more throughout the article if appropriate.
- Avoid topics that we’ve already covered recently. Please take a minute to check out our recent articles.
Please feel free to reach out either with a complete & finished article for consideration, or to pitch some titles/ideas before you begin writing.
Please also note: we reserve the right to make slight alterations prior to publishing. For example, changing a heading or SEO title to help bring more traffic to your article from search engines. In cases like that, we’ll confirm with you before publishing.
If that sounds good and you would like to get in touch, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once again: please feel free to reach out either with a complete & finished article for consideration, or to pitch some titles/ideas before you begin writing.